Terms and Conditions
We will refer to LatestSportsBonuses.com as "Website" while the terms "our", "us" and "we" also represent LatestSportsBonuses.com and the LCB Network. Use of the term "you" refers to any individual registered or visiting this Website.
Upon newsletter subscription, you agree to the following:
Note: We will email you approximately three times per month with promotions and news.
Upon registration, you agree to the following:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You will select a username that is appropriate and not offensive.
- You agree to keep your password private and refrain from accessing another member's account for any reason. We HIGHLY recommend the use of a complex and unique password to prevent account theft.
- You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages/comments and will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.
- You will not post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material.
- You will refrain from posting, spamming or flooding this website with advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes and solicitations.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless LatestSportsBonuses.com, its owner(s), staff, and subsidiaries.
We are unable to confirm the validity of posts and do not actively monitor every posted message. As a result, we are not responsible for the content published by forum members.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented on this website.
The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of the owner(s), staff or its subsidiaries.
Members are encouraged to report objectionable content to an LCB administrator or moderator immediately.
We reserve the right to remove objectionable content from the website or member profile at any time.
We reserve the right to ban your account in the event of abuse or violations of this agreement.
LCB Shop Rules
- Any kind of abuse of our system or what LCB deem as abusive will be sanctioned and LCB's decision is final.
- We will monitor the quality of posts and comments made. Any duplicate, spammy, abusive or any inappropriate content will be removed and will not count toward chip earning. Any content stolen and/or copy/pasted from other websites will be removed and members in violation will be excluded from the Shop.
- Minimum character requirement for a forum post is 50. Quotes and spaces between words and lines do not count toward character requirement.
- Minimum character requirement for news, reviews, blogs, editorial and other comments is 200. Quotes and spaces between words and lines don't count toward character requirement.
- If LCB finds that a member is always meeting the bare minimum of requirements, without an effort to actually contribute to the site, but rather to "chip whore/hunt", we reserve the right to deny any claims made on items from our shop.
- The maximum number of ratings allowed in a 24-hour period is 10. This includes a casino, bingo, sports, poker, free games and land-based casino reviews. Members are allowed to rate only sites and places they actually played at. Members cannot rate sites that do not allow their country to play.
- Posts made in Games and Fun section do not count toward earning chips.
- All NEW members will not be allowed to claim any e-wallet (Skrill, PayPal, Neteller), Bitcoin, PokerStars/Full Tilt and Amazon items, for the first 3 months of their membership.
After this period ends they will be allowed to claim these items but not for the accumulated LCB chips earned for the first 3months of their membership. This means members will be allowed to redeem these cash items only from recently earned LCB chips.
This rule, however, does not restrict members from claiming all the other shop items for the duration of their first 3 months.
This rule will have a retroactive effect and will be applied for all NEW accounts registered since 1 October 2014.
- Comments made under any type of review page and news on our website with the use of Google translate will not count toward earning chips. This is in direct correlation with rule 2. in regard to our quality guidelines.
- Members are not allowed to use a proxy, hide my IP or any other program that can be used to conceal their location. If we learn these are being used we reserve the right to deny claimed items from our shop
- Members coming from Hungary and Brazil are only allowed to claim free chips from the store. This rule also applies to Hungarian member accounts that were opened after 14th of March 2014 and Brazilian member accounts created after 31st December 2014.
- No multiple accounts allowed. Shop claims will be allowed only to one person per household and IP address.
- Real money items (cash, bitcoin, money vouchers etc.) can be claimed only once a week. for the amount no greater than $25. Amazon vouchers can be claimed twice a month.
The maximum allowed cash claims combined (claiming one cash item per week) can't be greater than $100-$125 depending on the number of weeks in the month.
Monthly contest winnings are exempt from this rule.
- In order to apply for cash items, all members must have approved and credited free chips claims in between real money claims (cash, bitcoin, money vouchers etc.) for the amount no less than $5. Those members that have a high ratio of cash claims ($500 or more) will have to do free chips claims worth at least $10 (combined) in between (each) real money item claim.
All these free chip claims must be approved and credited, i.e. members must be eligible to receive it, in order for subsequent cash claims to be granted.
This rule is to be applied to contest winnings too, all in accordance with rule 14.
- An exception from rule 15. Members coming from countries that are restricted from playing at any of the casinos listed in our shop can claim one Kiva charity voucher a month. This rule will be subject to verification.
- We reserve the right to change and update our T&C's at any given time, for which our members will be duly notified.
For more information and guidelines from our moderators please reference this thread containing the LCB shop rules. If you are looking for more information on how to earn more LCB credits please contact us.
Updated 12 May 2018