In addition to a sportsbook, they’ve got a racebook and casino that appeals to the US market. We must mention that they are in the same group as MyBookie.ag and after taking a look at their terms, we didn’t have high hopes for this brand. There are some minor differences like the availability of in-play betting here but sadly, the rules are just as restrictive. Here we go.
Tip: Any fees associated with a withdrawal will be charged even if you cancel the cashout.
- Welcome Bonus and sports related promos
- Racebook and casino available.
- Punters may place wagers of $25 and over by phone.
- No live chat.
- Minimum online bet is $10.
- Where applicable, punters must wager transfer fees plus bonus and deposit.
- Depending on the deposit method and/or bonuses claimed, a request to withdraw funds may be held for 30 days including new sign-ups that claim the welcome bonus.
- All deposits made with a credit/debit card are subject to a 7 day hold before a withdrawal of winnings will be permitted.
- If you have withdrawn funds, you must make deposits equal to the amount of the withdrawal to be eligible for another bonus.
- Bonus amounts are not automatic and must be claimed via support.
- Reload bonuses are only available on the difference between your deposit and the amount of any withdrawals made within the last 15 days.
- High minimum withdrawal amount ($100).
- Withdrawal requests must be made by phone.
Placing your Bets
Bet on US staples like MLB, NFL and NHL as well as college games.
We recommend that you read the terms and conditions fully before making a deposit at XBet. Potential punters should take note of the following rules:
The maximum payout for parlays and for combined daily winnings is $50,000 each.
Bets on horseracing must be placed no later than 2 minutes post time.
Inquiries may be submitted directly on the site
No good can come from depositing your hard earned money with a bookie that has such complicated terms and conditions. If you claim the welcome offer, you’ve got to wait 30 days before you can cashout the winnings. All withdrawals must be phoned into customer service plus the minimum is 100 bucks, which is high. The truth is, there are better options for US players.
Cashout Times and Limits:
Cashout Times: Pending time: 48 hours; Bitcoin: 24 hours; Check: 5-7 Business Days; Bank Transfer: 7-10 Business Days
Cashout Limits: $2,000 Weekly
- reviewed by Latest Sports Bonuses, last updated 2018-03-23
Only the following countries are allowed at this casino / bingo : Australia, Aruba, Aland Islands, Barbados, Belgium, Saint Barthelemy, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Bahamas the, Canada, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Congo, Switzerland, Swiss Confederation, Cook Islands, Chile, Colombia, Christmas Island, Germany, Dominica, Western Sahara, Spain, EU, Finland, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Micronesia, United Kingdom, Gambia the, Greece, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Guam, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Ireland, Iceland, Japan, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Cayman Islands, Saint Lucia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Saint Martin, Marshall Islands, Macao, Northern Mariana Islands, Martinique, Montserrat, Mexico, New Caledonia, Norfolk Island, The Netherlands, Norway, Niue, New Zealand, Pitcairn Islands, Puerto Rico, Portugal, Portuguese Republic, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Sweden, Singapore, Saint Helena, Svalbard & Jan Mayen Islands, Sierra Leone, San Marino, Senegal, South Sudan, Sao Tome and Principe, Sint Maarten, Togo, Tokelau, Timor-Leste, United States, Uruguay, Eastern Republic of, Holy See (Vatican City State), Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Venezuela, British Virgin Islands, United States Virgin Islands, Samoa, Mayotte, South Africa, ZZ. more...
XBet In our Sports Forums
25w ago by Johnny Karp
25w ago by mapika
1y ago by Luckynn
2y ago by maryna99
2y ago by dilligaf
2y ago by jakablazic
What's going on right now!
26th of April 2018
26th of April 2018
10th of April 2018
23rd of February 2018