1x2Plus - CLOSED 8/2017
This brand has both sports fans and casino game players covered. 1x2Plus initially launched in 2015 with competitive odds on various sports and at first glance it seems that the sports products are neither add-ons nor an afterthought to its Casino and Live Casino products but the promotions are definitely not geared toward the sports offerings. In terms of sports, punters will also find Live Betting and Virtual Sports in addition to the traditional sportsbook. The brand, managed and operated by Qualibou Solutions N.V., is open to players from all over the world with very few restrictions.
Tip: Your first deposit is limited to a maximum of €500 and €2,000 per transaction for each subsequent deposit.
- Few restricted countries.
- Competitive odds.
- Live Betting and Virtual Sports available.
- No, or few, sports related promotions.
- Euro is the only supported currency.
- Available in English only.
- Players receive one free withdrawal and each subsequent cashout is subject to a €10 fee.
- Inactive accounts for a period of 6 months or more are charged €1.50 monthly if the balance is less than €20.
- Maximum winning bet is capped at €1,000.
- May not cashout more than €20,000 per month.
- Longer processing timeframes of up to 5 days following withdrawal request.
- Limitations on stakes and winnings may be altered without explanation.
- Access to your account may be revoked at any time without explanation.
Placing your Bets
The sportsbook covers odds on Soccer, Tennis, Basketball, Baseball, Ice Hockey, Motorsport, Snooker, Volleyball, Aussie Rules, Cycling, Futsal, Handball and Rugby. The site is easy to navigate and features a mobile friendly design. The main page displays current live events, highlights and upcoming matches. Live Betting is accessible via a separate tab and covers a range of sports to bet on now or later. Finally, the Virtual tab features football, horseracing and dog racing.
No information available.
1x2Plus offers impressive products but the rules and restrictions could use some improvement. While there are very few country restrictions, they fail to accommodate the global market by supporting multiple languages. There's absolutely no mention of a loyalty program on the website and not a single promotion, of the few offered, apply to sports, which leads us to believe that the focus in on the casino products. We would also like to draw your attention, once again, to the fee associated with withdrawals. It's bad enough that there is a fee but it's quite a hefty one at that. This brand has some sprucing up to do in order to benefit its players. We suggest you consider all the rules before you place a bet.
Cashout Times and Limits:
Cashout Times: Pending time: 3 - 5 business days.
Cashout Limits: € 5,000 weekly, € 20,000 monthly
- reviewed by Latest Sports Bonuses, last updated 2016-03-29
The following countries are restricted at this casino / bingo : Saba, Congo, Curacao, EU, Guinea-Bissau, Comoros the, Poland, South Sudan, Sint Maarten, United States, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Mayotte, ZZ. more...
What's going on right now!
18th of November 2018
18th of November 2018