22nd of June 2012 Author: Glo Wood
Service supply deal to set a precedent
The full-service mobile agency InfoMedia signed a service supply contract with Betfred including television, celebrity and novelty bets as well as the more traditional sports betting.
The business relationship will be fully managed by InfoMedia as a signatory of other exclusive deals with the UK leading operators including Telecom companies Orange and T-Mobile.
As per the provisions of the deal, Betfred will be working hand in hand with InfoMedia to insert its odds across applicable services to ensure coverage of the most popular sports such as football, racing, rugby, tennis and Formula 1.
'This is a ground-breaking deal for the mobile industry and a very exciting evolution for Betfred.com. More customers will be able to access and enjoy our betting platform. We pride ourselves on giving the best value and unique bonuses which will now be available to the millions of customers available via InfoMedia's approved operator channels such as Orange and T-Mobile,' said Betfred managing director Chris Sheffield.
Michael Tomlins, Chief Executive Officer of InfoMedia gave his view of the deal: 'Given the sports and editorial pedigree we have developed, adding the betting facilities under a strong brand like Betfred makes solid commercial sense. We will handle not only the customer-facing issues such as SMS communication and inserting the odds for given sports event or news story, but also the back end customer relationship management.'
The integration of InfoMedia and Betfred will deliver the following services:
- Sports betting, bingo, gaming and casino mobile services across various mobile platforms including iPhone, Android, Windows and BlackBerry platforms.
- Social media activity with the promotion of the Betfred Twitter feed focusing on football, F1, rugby, cricket, racing, tennis, snooker, athletics, boxing, golf and Olympics.
- Contextual promotions via relevant editorial features and key traffic areas.
- Exclusive competitions and promotions.
- Banner inventory and the integration of live odds services through the InfoMedia 247 Sport portal.
Further developments will see an interactive football predictor and race-card that will deliver odds, news and predictions to users' handsets.
General Sportsbook News Live Sports Betting
26th of January 2013
13th of October 2017
25th of March 2019
22nd of March 2019
5th of February 2019
20th of February 2019
23rd of January 2019
18th of February 2019
22nd of January 2019
Join Now for full access
Disclaimer Contact Us Privacy Terms and Conditions Gambling Help Site Map
LatestSportsBonuses.com © 2006-2019