23rd of May 2012 Author: Glo Wood
The Interior Ministry of Schleswig-Holstein awarded an addition four licenses to private sports betting providers today.
Interior Minister Klaus Schliemann announced awards allocated to bwin, Bet365, bet-at-home and Sportingbet good for the next six years.
Schliemann said: "A license is granted only to those who can credibly provide evidence of its reliability and sustainable performance."
The Ministry also named eight members of a new advisory board that will provide the gambling authority with assitance in licensing and supervisory issues.
- Manfred Konitz-hair, State Sports Association of Schleswig-Holstein
- Stefan Bock, Federation of Schleswig-Holstein
- Christa Limmer, Action for Children and Youth Protection at the National Center for Schleswig-Holstein
- Dr. Wolfgang Kröhn, Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Health of the Land Schleswig-Holstein
- Karin Seidel, NordwestLotto Schleswig-Holstein GmbH & Co. KG
- Mathias Dahms, JAXX SE, Kiel
- Prof. Dr. Martin Nolte, German Sport University Cologne
- Stephan Nietz, Schleswig-Holstein State Office of Criminal
Schliemann described the importance of the Advisory Board saying: "The very first meeting showed impressively high expertise and the dedicated work of members of the Advisory Board. I'm sure the committee will make important contributions to the implementation of gambling legislation in Schleswig-Holstein."
Sports Society News General Sportsbook News
11th of August 2011
2nd of July 2012
15th of March 2019
14th of March 2019
1st of February 2019
16th of February 2019
21st of February 2019
29th of January 2019
17th of January 2019
16th of January 2019
Join Now for full access
Disclaimer Contact Us Privacy Terms and Conditions Gambling Help Site Map
LatestSportsBonuses.com © 2006-2019