17th of November 2010 Author: Johnny Karp
Mangas Gaming branch notes improvement in business operations
Bet-At-Home, a Dusseldorf-based subsidiary of Mangas Gaming, has recorded boost in all crucial performance sectors, according to its recently-published report on year-to-date and third quarter results.
In the Q3, gross profit grew by 57.1 percent to EUR16.78 million, whereas net profit before tax was up EUR7.16 million (Q3 2009: EUR - (negative) 3.14 million). In the same period, betting and gaming turnover noted a 57.9 percent growth to EUR356.02 million (Q3 2009: EUR225.45 million). In terms of net gaming profit, in Q3 it increased by 57.5 percent to EUR16.65 million (Q3 2009: EUR10.57 million).
What's interesting about this period in light of such positive results is that the company actually reduced its marketing spending to EUR5.74 million (Q3 2009: EUR11.96 million). Yet, the year-to-date results show that Bet-At-Home invested EUR28.66 million in marketing, which is actually an increase compared to the EUR22.07 million from 2009.
Key facts for YTD, ending September 30 2010:
* Growth in gross profit by 74.3 percent to EUR48.14 million (2009: EUR27.62 million)
* Positive results for net profit before tax of EUR6.58 million (2009: - (negative) EUR320 000)
* EUR23.07 million of available assets (December 2009: EUR20.68 million)
* In this period, betting and gaming turnover was 71.3 percent higher than in the same period in 2009 at EUR1043.48 million.
* Net gaming profit amounted to EUR47.78 million (2009: EUR27.15 million).
* According to the company, there are over 2.1 million players on its records.
* EUR6.61 million of YTD EBITDA (YTD 2009: EUR- (negative) 2.19 million).
Bet-At-Home is licensed in Malta and listed on the Frankfurt and Vienna stock exchanges. As a part of the French Mangas Gaming group, it has two sister sites - BetClic and Expekt.
General Sportsbook News
17th of July 2018
16th of May 2018
18th of January 2019
17th of January 2019
14th of November 2018
4th of January 2019
3rd of December 2018
15th of November 2018
22nd of November 2018
Join Now for full access
Disclaimer Contact Us Privacy Terms and Conditions Gambling Help Site Map
LatestSportsBonuses.com © 2006-2019