17th of November 2010 Author: Johnny Karp
Mangas Gaming branch notes improvement in business operations
Bet-At-Home, a Dusseldorf-based subsidiary of Mangas Gaming, has recorded boost in all crucial performance sectors, according to its recently-published report on year-to-date and third quarter results.
In the Q3, gross profit grew by 57.1 percent to EUR16.78 million, whereas net profit before tax was up EUR7.16 million (Q3 2009: EUR - (negative) 3.14 million). In the same period, betting and gaming turnover noted a 57.9 percent growth to EUR356.02 million (Q3 2009: EUR225.45 million). In terms of net gaming profit, in Q3 it increased by 57.5 percent to EUR16.65 million (Q3 2009: EUR10.57 million).
What's interesting about this period in light of such positive results is that the company actually reduced its marketing spending to EUR5.74 million (Q3 2009: EUR11.96 million). Yet, the year-to-date results show that Bet-At-Home invested EUR28.66 million in marketing, which is actually an increase compared to the EUR22.07 million from 2009.
Key facts for YTD, ending September 30 2010:
* Growth in gross profit by 74.3 percent to EUR48.14 million (2009: EUR27.62 million)
* Positive results for net profit before tax of EUR6.58 million (2009: - (negative) EUR320 000)
* EUR23.07 million of available assets (December 2009: EUR20.68 million)
* In this period, betting and gaming turnover was 71.3 percent higher than in the same period in 2009 at EUR1043.48 million.
* Net gaming profit amounted to EUR47.78 million (2009: EUR27.15 million).
* According to the company, there are over 2.1 million players on its records.
* EUR6.61 million of YTD EBITDA (YTD 2009: EUR- (negative) 2.19 million).
Bet-At-Home is licensed in Malta and listed on the Frankfurt and Vienna stock exchanges. As a part of the French Mangas Gaming group, it has two sister sites - BetClic and Expekt.
General Sportsbook News
23rd of July 2018
22nd of January 2019
25th of March 2019
22nd of March 2019
1st of February 2019
20th of February 2019
23rd of January 2019
Join Now for full access
Disclaimer Contact Us Privacy Terms and Conditions Gambling Help Site Map
LatestSportsBonuses.com © 2006-2019