15th of August 2010 Author: Johnny Karp
The Football Pools claims to deliver margin-enhancing results.
Sportech plc subsidiary The Football Pools has launched a modern version of the traditional prediction games with a brand new website, Football Pools.com.
The company claims that the product enables operators to offer their punters more game content and an increased chance of winning life-changing prizes, whilst operators themselves benefit from easily customisable content and simple integration.
The product includes margin-enhancing games which will help operators increase revenues, coupled with the trusted brand's established liquidity.
Along with the Classic Pools game, where players can still win GBP 3 million every week, there are a host of new accumulator-style pools games as well as a range of complimentary games including:
* Premier 10: The official game of the Premier League. Players predict home win, draw or away win to score GBP 30 000 every week, with prizes are paid out for nine and ten correct predictions
* Super 6: Players predict home win, draw or away win for six top fixtures ranging from Championship, European and International matches
* Score 3: Punters predict the score of three top matches to scoop the pool
* Head to Head: Customers predict which team will score the most goals, have the most corners and shots on target in the first and second half to win
* Spot the Ball: This is an iconic football picture game that has been re-invented for a new generation of online players with new functionality. The gambler places a mark where he or she thinks the ball might be to win GBP 5 000
* Instant Win Games: A full suite of over 50 Instant Win games with over GBP 100 000 to be won on the spin of a wheel
* Lotteries: Lottery games with a top prize of GBP 1 million to be won.
Additional features of the new Football Pools.com site include:
* Live Pool Statistics - A new statistics section will show customers where other players in the pool are placing their predictions
* New Bet Slip - Customers can now collate all bets together and submit in one go
* New Games - A number of value accumulator-style pools games as well as a full Instant Win suite
Additional gaming content includes 'Challenge Hansen', where Football Pools.com players can try to out-predict the UK's premier pundit, Alan Hansen, for the chance to win bonus prizes every week. Players across all games can earn loyalty points for every pound they spend and a new VIP loyalty scheme will see money-can't-buy prizes, such as unique events featuring Football Pools brand ambassadors Alan Hansen, Tony Cascarino, Roger Hunt and Gordon Banks.
Sportech chief executive Ian Penrose says: 'The Football Pools was the world's first football gaming company founded in 1923 and over the years we have been famous for creating winners paying out over GBP10 billion in prize money to millions of satisfied customers. Last season alone we paid out over GBP 21 million.
'As part of our continued modernisation of The Football Pools, with the launch of our new online Football Pools technology, we are able to offer business partners a broad suite of exciting Football Pools games at guaranteed gross margins on the world's most popular sport, with established liquidity and the reassurance of a trusted brand. It's a potent combination for any operator.'
General Sportsbook News
19th of July 2018
21st of May 2018
17th of January 2019
16th of January 2019
17th of November 2018
15th of December 2018
14th of November 2018
13th of January 2019
22nd of November 2018
15th of November 2018
Join Now for full access
Disclaimer Contact Us Privacy Terms and Conditions Gambling Help Site Map
LatestSportsBonuses.com © 2006-2019