Author Topic: UEFA Champions League 2015-2016  (Read 23925 times)

Offline newspiridon

• Romania Sr. Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 71
  • -Receive: 89
  • Referrals: 1
Re: UEFA Champions League 2015-2016
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2015, 08:00:17 AM »
I`m not so sure that we will see extra time or even penaltiy shoot out in Partizan - BATE. Partizan has his fans in their back, playing home, and they play pretty well at home.
SpiriT™

Offline moonballad

• Serbia Sr. Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 145
  • -Receive: 87
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2015, 08:12:07 AM »
Partizan dont have many succes against team which play Russian style ( Russia, Ukraine, Belorussia ) of football... But i hope we change that this evening, and i go on stadium :D

Offline Gregjo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 384
  • -Receive: 402
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2015, 08:15:13 AM »
Partizan dont have many succes against team which play Russian style ( Russia, Ukraine, Belorussia ) of football... But i hope we change that this evening, and i go on stadium :D

You're very lucky. I want to visit Partizan's stadium but Hungarians are not welcomed  :D

Good luck for Your team, I hope Partizan will be in the group stage.

Offline newspiridon

• Romania Sr. Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2015, 08:20:14 AM »

Partizan has extraordinary fans. I saw that on Partizan - Steaua Buc. Is great that you are going to this match.
SpiriT™

Offline moonballad

• Serbia Sr. Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2015, 08:55:20 AM »

You're very lucky. I want to visit Partizan's stadium but Hungarians are not welcomed  :D

[/quote]

You`re welcome... When ever you want to come on Belgrade if you want watch FKP, contact me here, and we go together....

The following members gave a Thank You to this post:

Offline Gregjo

• Thank You
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2015, 09:06:39 AM »
APOEL vs Astana

I know nothing about these teams so I won't bet.

Leverkusen vs Lazio

Leverkusen's Son's play is questionable but Jedvaj, Aranguiz and Toprak won't be able to play. Lazio will miss Marchetti, Dordevic, Biglia and Klose.
Italian teams are very good at defense. Leverkusen have to win this match but without Son they have to trust in Calhanoglu's freekicks. There is a good chance for overtime but I have no exact pick. Avanti ragazzi di Buda!

Club Brugge vs Manchester United

Brugge's Mechele is suspended, Engels, Gedoz, Refaelov, Coopman, Ibini, Denswil, Izquierdo and Simons are injured. ManUtd will be without Phil Jones and Marcos Rojo.
Manchester United are not a goalscoring machine (three match in the PL, scored twice but 1 of these goals was an own goal). but returning to the Champions League's group stage is a very important task for the Red Devils. Brugge are a good team at home so ManUtd have to start with a strong starting eleven. In my opinion the Red Devils will win this match too.

CSKA vs Sporting

CSKA have no suspended or injured players. Sporting's William Carvalho, Jefferson and Ewerton are injured. CSKA are without a win in six European home games (the last win was against Plzen in 2013). They have to win to qualify. Sporting have lost six of the last seven matches on their travels in European competitons. I wait for a slow start, CSKA will attack and Sporting will play counter attacking. I don't know which team will qualify tonight but I think we'll ses at least 3 goals.

Partizan vs BATE

Partizan will miss Jevtovic who is suspended. BATE's player, Volodko is injured. The Serb teams are always dangerous at home thanks by thier fans. I watched BATE in the previous round against Hungarian club, Videoton. This is the weakest BATE I have ever seen. Videoton are fighting against relegation in the Hungarian First Division but BATE had only a draw and a boring win against them. I think Partizan will qualify and the odds for this outcome is very very nice.

Good luck all!

Offline Gregjo

• Thank You
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2015, 09:09:26 AM »

You`re welcome... When ever you want to come on Belgrade if you want watch FKP, contact me here, and we go together....
[/quote]

Wow, thank You very much. I'd like to watch a Partizan vs Crvena Zvezda match, or a Champions League group stage's match. Thank You very much once more. I'll contact You ;)

Offline moonballad

• Serbia Sr. Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2015, 09:35:24 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdj7jBT9tu0

:) Eternal derby

12.09. Partizan play against Crvena Zvezda like visitor... Just contact me, i buy tickets.....

Offline Gregjo

• Thank You
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2015, 10:38:03 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdj7jBT9tu0

:) Eternal derby

12.09. Partizan play against Crvena Zvezda like visitor... Just contact me, i buy tickets.....

I know Copa90's channel. I'm an Ujpest fan, and I was there when he made this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYbOZBJQJUw

After it I watched every videos made by him and decided I want to go to the Partizan's stadium.

The following members gave a Thank You to this post:

Offline Alexa Alexa

• Super Hero
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 34
  • -Receive: 199
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2015, 12:59:21 PM »
Well,boys ,if you are in possibility,dont hesitate to come and watch "derby".I really think that is most passioned football match in the world,alongside Boca-River and Old Firm.Football is not good as it was earlier,but fans are great.You can feel special atmosphere in Belgrade all week before match. It really is spectacle!

Offline newspiridon

• Romania Sr. Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2015, 01:16:54 PM »
That is real football. When everybody are in celebration and wait their team to make a splendid spectacle.
SpiriT™

Offline Alexa Alexa

• Super Hero
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 34
  • -Receive: 199
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2015, 01:43:04 PM »
I agree with you :) Not to get too much out of the theme,I suggest a bet on Manchester United tonight. Brugge is really bad team,United is struggling,but I see them winning tonight.

Offline newspiridon

• Romania Sr. Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2015, 02:12:06 PM »
Manchester will manage to win this match tonight. I don`t see any obstacle that they could have against Brugge.
SpiriT™

Offline genijs

• Latvia Sr. Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 18
  • Just Do It
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2015, 04:05:38 PM »
Uo yeah. Manchester play even better in Belgium. Already 4:0 and easly qualify to Champions league group stage. Did Cska Moskow survive?
All around sport expert!

Offline moonballad

• Serbia Sr. Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2015, 07:08:30 PM »
Last minute 2-1 win for Partizan, but not enough for Champions League... Better team ( BATE ) quailfied for CL...

What's going on right now!

10mins ago someone from us flag United States read article Premier League: Brighton vs West Ham preview

Sports Community